It’s bitter-sweet for sure, but I think it’s the right move for me right now. There are several things to take care of when moving out for the first time (or even moving at all!)
1. Get rid of junk
2. Take inventory of everything you own for insurance purposes
3. Organize papers and loose documents
4. Update your budget to reflect new/different expenses, etc.
5. If reasonable, get certain things moved into your own name instead of your parents. 😉
6. Put things away in an organized and understandable fashion.
7. Compare costs of different things and cut unnecessary expenses.
8. Be confident you can make it on your own and make decisions that will lead to success!